- Click on “products/categories”
- Select a category
- Click on the image of the product you would like to order
- Select the size and colour (if applicable)
- Click “Add to cart”
- Once you have added all the items you want to order, click on “My cart” at the top right corner
- Confirm if all the items you have ordered are correct
- Click on “Check out”
- Fill in your details (name, contact number, email address, delivery address) in the spaces provided
- Should you like to create an account with us, select on the space provided?
- Select payment method (Direct Bank Transfer or Payfast)
Direct Bank transfer
- You will immediately receive an email with an invoice for your order.
- Payments can be made via EFT (electronic funds transfer) or Bank deposits.
- Use your order number as reference when making payment.
- Submit proof of payment to email@example.com
- Once payment is received, your order will be prepared and delivered to your address promptly.
- You will be directed into your Payfast account
- Please use your login details and complete payment
- Once payment is complete, we will receive a notification from Payfast regarding your payment
- Your order will be prepared and delivered to your address promptly
Payfast is a payment processing service for South Africans and South African websites. It enables easy, secure and instant transfer of money from online buyers to sellers.
Payfast allows sellers to accept secure payments from online buyers in a variety of ways. Payfast processes credit cards from anywhere in the world, instant EFT (bank transfers with SA’s four biggest banks that get instantly verified), Bitcoin and more.
- Door to door delivery is free on all orders within South Africa.
- For clients located in a rural area/location, our courier company will call to arrange a convenient place for delivery within your closest town.
- Delivery will only be initiated once full payment has been received.
- Delivery takes 1-3 working days for items in stock, and 2 – 5 weeks for items out of stock/special request orders/backorders.
Should you wish to return a purchased item for a refund or exchange, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The below policy will apply
- You may return the goods purchased for a full refund within 5 working days of the date of receipt, provided that:
- (i) The goods purchased are in their original condition and have not been used, damaged or altered in any way.
- (ii) The seller is notified of the buyer’s intention to return the goods within 2 days of receipt thereof.
- Amount will be refunded within 5 working days after goods have been received.
- Courier charges for delivering the item/s will be deducted from the refund.
- Courier charges for returning purchased items are incurred by the buyer.
- You have 5 working days from the date of receipt to exchange your purchase if you are not satisfied.
- The terms and conditions stated above in (i), (ii) and 4 will apply.
Q. Does Fabstyles have a physical store?
A. Yes, our boutique store is located in Durban South Africa. Address: Shop 4, 8 Palm Boulevard, Umhlanga, Durban 4319.
Q. How long does it take to receive an order?
A. If it is in stock, it takes 1 – 3 working days. If item is out of stock/special request order/back orders, it takes 2 – 5 weeks.
Q. What if the item I want is out of stock?
A. Out of stock items can still be ordered as special request orders/back orders. Contact us on email@example.com with the code/picture of the item you would like to order or order directly from our website.
Q. How do I place an order?
A. You can order via our website, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call/whatsapp 0825226753
Q. What is a special request order?
A. Special request orders are items not kept in stock but are ordered upon customer’s request.
Q. What is a back order?
A. Back orders is when a clients orders an item currently out stock (size or colour). This item is then obtained for that particular client in the size and colour requested. Back orders take 2-5 weeks to be received by the buyer after making a full payment or 50% deposit. Our store sells over 350 styles, in an average of 8 different colours which comes in 7 different sizes. Hence it is not possible to keep all colours and sizes in stock.
Q. How do I follow up on a special request order/back order?
A. We will try by all means to update you on your special request order. Should you have any queries or additional questions, contact us on email@example.com . Please use your order number as a reference?
Q. What if I am not happy with an order?
A. We will gladly exchange or refund the item/s. Please see our return policy
Special request orders are items not kept in stock but are ordered upon customer’s request or items currently out of stock (size or colour).
How to make a special request order
- Select Special Request Order under categories/products
- View all products available and add your favorite item/s to your cart
- These items are ordered as back orders
- After placing an order, we require 50% deposit or full payment before your item/s can be ordered. Please send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To order manual, contact us on email@example.com with the item code and size of the item/s you would like to order
- We will generate an invoice and send it to your email address
- 50% deposit is required before your item/items can be ordered. Please send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your item is available, we will notify you to pay the balance amount
- The item/s will then be delivered to your address within 1-3 working days
- Special request orders/back orders take between 3 to 6 weeks to be received by the buyer after 50% deposit has been made.